Toasty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I go by many names, Toast, Toastngravy.....Toasty?..
Ok not many names but that's besides the point.
Hello my fellow members of this community. I can't promise I shall be posting here often, but since I attached my account a week ago I might as well introduce myself.

I, lately, mainly play the 2fort and 2fort+ servers as the mindlessness of the map allows me to multi-task on other projects.
Other than that I hop from random server depending on the mood; I did attempt the jailbreak servers and found them to be..uh..less than organized which is to be expected really.

Ok I'm done. You all have a wonderful night.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Question 1 - Do you like french toast WAFFLES?
Question 2 - Do you also play on Skial VSH?
Question 3 - Do you hand cigarettes to children?
Question 4 - [λ(69x45-38/15Hammer Units )]²x 1-4 (Level+Sentry) -50%AmmoCap. + Crits(Via Death)²= ????

Welcome to skial.

Toasty

1. I enjoy an occasional waffle.
2. Nay. I have only been on that server once for around 15 minutes. I keep my name as "Toastngravy" so if you see a Toast/Toasty. It's probably not me.
3. Nay.
4. Justice? (I can not lie, I saw that item in your backpack)

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. I enjoy an occasional waffle.
2. Nay. I have only been on that server once for around 15 minutes. I keep my name as "Toastngravy" so if you see a Toast/Toasty. It's probably not me.
3. Nay.
4. Justice?
1. Correct
2. Correct
3. Correct
4. Correct (Although Frontier Justice would have been more preferable.)

100/100 A+ Enjoy Skial. :D

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Your avatar made me giggle so hard I almost feel sorry that you entered our internet cult of waffles. Almost.

Toasty

Why not both?
Though I notice another individual with the same image slightly down the page. I can't allow that so I may have to switch things up. Even if we probably won't interact.