• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Nick2bad4u

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
All my loadouts are telling me I'm wearing too many items now and that donators can wear more.

I am a donator, and nothing has changed with my loadouts, I've been using these for months.

Did something change on the servers?

Nick2bad4u

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
c9be296580c4bb2d2633bda2d693754f.png

https://gyazo.com/c9be296580c4bb2d2633bda2d693754f

Bottiger

Administrator
There was a bug with the plugin.

It was counting wearable weapons such as the demoshield towards the limit and ignoring regular wearables. Now the plugin correctly counts normal wearables and ignores weapon wearables.

It is unfortunate that the plugin was broken for so long but nobody reported it.

Nick2bad4u

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor

It was counting wearable weapons such as the demoshield towards the limit and ignoring regular wearables. Now the plugin correctly counts normal wearables and ignores weapon wearables.

It is unfortunate that the plugin was broken for so long but nobody reported it.
Ahh okay.

So, no more wearing two hats, one with /wear and one with normal load out.

It was fun while it lasted :(

Werwolf12

Mildly Menacing Medic

That's disappointing, no more incredibly cursed loadouts.

Reactions: tobi1

drag4you2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey guys i run into an issue with the !item command, It says i have 4 but actually i only have the ones that i am wearing i checked in the !item to see if i have a cosmetic added but nope, 0. But I notice if i remove the canteen the message that tells that i have 4 cosmetics doesn't appear.

Um, you guys want us to not have the canteen on?

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
Either way this definetly appears to be an unpopular change
Just because some people are dumb enough to use old hardware that lags without a performance enhancing config doesn't mean people with newer PCs need to suffer

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

Behemoth

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Hey guys i run into an issue with the !item command, It says i have 4 but actually i only have the ones that i am wearing i checked in the !item to see if i have a cosmetic added but nope, 0. But I notice if i remove the canteen the message that tells that i have 4 cosmetics doesn't appear.

Um, you guys want us to not have the canteen on?
Any Action Item on the slot counts as a wearable, You can just unequip the canteen as it probably don't have any use on the servers