Did you read my whole (internet) life story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishy_Hippos III

Gore-Spattered Heavy
i'm so lazy i'll just copy what my profiles says :D (Hang on...)

Lets start from the beginning shall we?
(hmm my lack of creativity is kicking in...)

It began as a dream, a really destorted and messed up dream, no wait no it didn't i'm lying.

It began January in 2009 with me getting a copy of tf2.
steam became a factor i would end up needing to start playing the wonderful game, so i create a steam account, with a name of: Jfkagent (I think) I Slowly over time change my name too many times to remember some of the main ones where: FLYING_HIPPOS!, Fishy_Cracker, Pootis, Fishy, Pootis Hoovy Tuttle and many, many more. I Thought TF2 was all about blowing eachother up and taunting when completing that objective and then repeating, then I learned of Mecha The Slag's TF2Ware server so I tried playing that because it looked "Fun" and once I played that I got into Saxton Hale, Dodge ball, Prophunt.
That Pretty much sums up to this point, I Play TF2, Minecraft, L4D, L4D2, Amnesia, Portal, Portal 2, MNC, and SMNC.
I Also Play Games On Xbox 360 My Gamertag being: Jfkagent
I'm also on PS3 (Rarely): Fishy_Hippos

I know you probably didn't care much for my life story, but if you read it you understand a little more about me, anyway... Thanks For Reading :D

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry, but this thread is now OURS. (US being me and Firekip with our badass rainbow powers.