【ちんちん】 CHINCHIN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Due to recent events of hackusations, or well overall through the years. I would be happy to announce that I can provide proof of my kills at any given notice. I have enabled auto-record in every game I am in so I am able to provide my perspective ingame.
If you would like you could also view my steam stream to see what I am doing ingame in your servers at any given moment. Why I am creating this discussion you may ask? Well I have had friends banned here for hacking when they were legitimate, I would hope to not follow in the same path due to incompetient admins. Otherwise we can get along just fine.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here as I will often check up on this discussion from time to time, or you could add me as well it wouldnt matter.
Cheers friends

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
dxnMD.jpg

【ちんちん】 CHINCHIN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
If they've been turned down then the chances are that they're not "legitimate".

Could you provide Steam IDs?
It was already proven that he wasnt aimbotting, the reason why he hasnt been unbanned was cause he was caught using an alt while waiting on the hearing for his ban to be unlifted. I wont post anything unless hes ok with it cause it isnt my business.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
It was already proven that he wasnt aimbotting, the reason why he hasnt been unbanned was cause he was caught using an alt while waiting on the hearing for his ban to be unlifted. I wont post anything unless hes ok with it cause it isnt my business.
Then I don’t understand what your problem is. You just admitted that your hypothetical friends were caught on alts. If they were hacking on those alts, they’re obviously not going to get unbanned. If they didn’t hack on those alts, that’s still dodging their bans and they would have been rightfully punished for that.