Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I see a lot of people giving this game away. How does one find these free gives? Is this game worth the time...and am I to late to get into the game while everyone else is getting tired of it and not playing it anymore? Just wondering because I would like to try a new game and thought I would start here.

Just say "Get Lost" and I will make it so...just thought I would give it a shot. Thanks in advance!

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you get one and accept it, Steam places 5 more in your inventory to give to others.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
All I can say is WOW!!!! So many here just jump at the chance to help, contribute or give without a 2nd thought. This is the true definition of Community!!!

Is this game worth the time...and am I to late to get into the game while everyone else is getting tired of it and not playing it anymore?

You're not late at all. The game is only in beta but already got a huge active fanbase. You will find matches all day long without any long queues. If you like MOBA games, then Dota 2 is worth the time.

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I have a helluva lot of copies to give you, I don't really mind what happens to them anymore, I can't even sell them for a scrap.
If you want them.