Warlords of Draenor

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Deadfront, Nov 7, 2014.

?

Do you gank?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. [Furry]Meowcenary should change factions

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. Deadfront

Deadfront Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
    I know a few here play or have played WoW. With the new expansion coming out next week I was curious to who here plays or is thinking of coming back to check it out.

Leave your Faction(s) and Realm(s) if you like.
    Do you Raid or PVP?
    Is your main a Tank, DPS, healer?

Figured this would be a good way to get some of us together as pugging can be a chore sometimes.

For the Horde!!!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  2. Shula

Shula Australian Skial God Contributor

It'a been a year and a half, but I am thinking of playing again and picking up the expansion.

Guild raid team is at Blizzcon this weekend, which is making me miss playing. Mainly miss raiding.

Bigshula
    Realm: Stormrage
    Guild: Blood Runs Cold
    Alliance

3. Biggie

Biggie Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:
    I've been playing since 2011 around Christmas time. Came in late WoTLK and been playing ever since.

I'm about equal for PvE and PvP, but mostly PvE. I ended MoP with 14/14H before 6.0 came out, and was like 1700 rated in bgs. I gank people on timeless Isle for funsies. :]

Name: Trianuan (Balance Druid)
    Realm: Gorefiend (going to change maybe)
    Faction: horde (might change)
    Guild: currently looking for a new one..

P.S. better watch out meow, I might gank you come WoD... I will find you..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deadfront

Steam:
    [​IMG]

5. ToTeM

ToTeM Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

I don't play anymore but i used to play with a Alliance Death knight i think the realm was Agrimmar or Kilrogg. but now my brother mainly plays it all the time might try to get into it again, dunno tho

6. Senakhtenre

Senakhtenre Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:
    I play when I can and I hope I can enjoy a little of the new expansion :P

Name: Furandor (Pandaren Hunter)
    Realms: Sylvanas-EU - Chamber of Aspects-EU
    Faction: Alliance - Horde
    I'm mainly PvE, but not on guilds and stuff like that, just LFR and things for fun (like achiev :D)

7. Shula

Shula Australian Skial God Contributor

I just couldn't get into Panderia unfortunately. I started playing back in Burning Crusade and WOTLK was my favorite exp out of all of them. Had warlords came out before Panda Time, I probably would have stuck with it.

Started as a rogue for 3 years and ended up playing mage due to raid needs. Not sure which I will play in the exp.

Did a little bit of 3's here and there, but only sat around 1400 at the most.

8. Deadfront

Steam:
    ID Deadfront#1828
    My toons
    Realm: Boulderfist

toons: Deadfront DK Dps/tank 90 Main toon http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/Deadfront/simple
    Buckfever Huntard 51
    Rivina Lock 90
    Ricca Priest 5
    Bofd Pally 5 my bank toon

Durotan

Astralate Lock 23
    Drasticolus Pally 21
    Gurmothius DK 60

Emerald Dream

Gyronus Pally 5 My only Alliance toon :P

I am part of a Guild but none of them are active.

A lot of these toons are never played and would be willing to move to another realm.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  9. Meowcenary

Meowcenary Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    [​IMG]

No screw you guys

It's always "ermahgerd, lok'tar ogar we're so awesome and green and always uncontrollably sweaty for some reason. Oh look at us we have mud huts and spikey shoulder pads with leather straps. Anyone care for some mud water and rocks while randomly yelling orc phrases?" with you people

I'm staying on Alliance where I can enjoy alien space goat ass

Of course I'm not being serious

10. Avenger

Avenger Epic Skial Regular Contributor

Steam:
    I got to the level 20 cap on a free account but never bothered upgrading, should I do so?

11. Meowcenary

Meowcenary Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    The 'actual' game starts at the level cap of 90, 100 come november 13th when WoD releases. That's what the majority of the content revolves around

So if you find the game fun now you'll find it more fun when you get to max level, so I'd say yes if you're already having fun with it

12. Antamania

Antamania Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    Used to be pve, now I mainly PVP.

ID: Antamania#1248
    Realm: Zuluhed
    Faction: Alliance
    Character: Semtex, Hunter.

13. Roboute Guilliman

Roboute Guilliman TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:
    The fact I have no clue to what people are talking about makes me sad.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  14. Genocide

Genocide Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
  15. Biggie

Steam:
    Opening day of WoD and San Francisco is getting DDoS'd so hard right now. Inc complaints "I WANT FREE GAME TIME!!" or my all time favorite "I'M QUITTING, BLIZZARD SUCKS!"

#NeverForget

16. Deadfront

Steam:
    Cracks me up that people are getting pissed shit doesnt work right on launch day. They are shut down today working on the issues and when they open again everyone will be logging in again and bitch because of the long que times.

Edit: The best part about the comments is they are the same as every update day. "Blizz owes me monies cuz I cant play right now."

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  17. Genocide

Genocide Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
    You don't think it is the least bit pathetic that a company such as Blizzard, who has made over 8 billion dollars from World of Warcraft ALONE, can't get their shit straight on opening day? Personally, I gave up the WoW addiction once I realized that I really wasn't playing to have fun anymore.. The game just wasn't fun at all. You basically just waste your life away doing retarded repetitive things. I was an end-game raider as well as a little PvP. Both aspects just got really.... pointless. How many times can you truly do the same exact things over and over and over and them still be fun? Granted PvP throws a little unpredictability into the mix... but even that starts to get old. The game just tricks you into thinking you are having fun... but really you are just performing monotonous tasks that are neither fun, nor productive. Idk... just my opinion. Back to my point though, if you can't have a stable release with 8 billion dollars under your belt, you are a POS company to begin with... or in the least... a company that cares about profit more than customer satisfaction.

18. Deadfront

Steam:
    While this is true there are some things you just cant anticipate. I understand the boredom that comes with end game gear grinding only. I guess I just play once in a while so it doesn't bore me out as bad as most. I just dont see how the bitching is going to make them change as long as everyone throws money at it. The comments are entertaining at least.

19. Biggie

Steam:
    On the bright side I managed to get level 96 in a day.. only 4 more levels to go. Then I get the joy of dungeon grinding.. yay me!

20. Biggie

Steam:
    My realm isn't even a large pop server. what

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice