Orthros

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The new Skial VSH2 plugin is an interesting one. That in mind, I feel that a lot of the new changes are over-powered or under-powered and should be properly tweaked. I plan to go over the weapons for each class and their stats to suggest potential changes - if any - to them. Below are my suggestions for the Spy. (Skipping ahead to Spy and Medic because they got some of the most major changes.)

(These are just my personal opinions. I'm a long-time VSH player and feel that I have a lot of experience in the game-mode, but these are just ideas. Feel free to debate all of them in the replies below. I will be covering the other classes in future suggestions.)

Revolvers (All revolvers get minicrits; in my opinion this should not be changed.)

Stock: No changes. Powerful but not overpowered, great choice. Leave it be.

L'Etranger: No changes. Lacking in damage, but a great passive side-grade. Never really heard or had any complaints with it. Leave it be.

The Diamondback: Gains crits that do increased damage from backstabs. Kind-of underwhelming, to be honest. I wouldn't mind seeing something like a knockback buff or similar. Maybe something like crits gained by backstabs aren't effected by Anchor (Hale crouching to defend against knockback) and do increased knockback? Otherwise, it's alright I guess.

The Enforcer: Broken. It's literally a direct upgrade from stock; the slower firing speed is negatable and frankly works better in your favor as good aim is required when running it. Please nerf it's damage, or increase the cooldown between shots.

The Ambassador: caps at 255 on Headshots, feels well balanced, especially with the recent official changes introducing damage fall-off. Keep it as is.

Invisi-watches

Stock: Solid, flexible choice. Doesn't need any changes.

Dead Ringer: Not quite broken… Semi-broken? It recharges slightly faster & provides the normal Speed Boost when activated (it used to not provide a movement boost) and negates way more damage from the boss now (takes 13~ HP to survive compared to the old 63). I personally believe that this is too powerful. I think that reverting the damage negation while leaving the Speed Boost and slightly faster recharge makes it fairly well balanced compared to the Hale's faster rage build.

Cloak and Dagger: Still replaced with the stock Invisi-Watch, and rightfully so. I suppose if you wanted to include it as some sort of side-grade… I'm not sure. Perhaps increase the damage resistance while under cloak, but increase the cloak drain rate? And remove the cloak recharge while not moving bit. I dunno, could be an interesting alternative, kind-of like a mix between the other two watches.

Knives

Okay, before I get into Spy's melee weapons themselves, I need to address the new mechanic with backstabs. When you backstab the Hale with any knife, you gain Ubercharge during the knife cooldown. This means that if you get a backstab, you get away with it absolutely, completely free of any possible punishment, at least until that Uber ends, at which point you have access to your invisi-watch of choice once again, which tends to amount to the same thing. In my completely biased opinion as a half-decent Spy main, this is completely and utterly broken. Please remove it completely, it just makes Spy far too overpowered. That said, I'm going to go over the rest of the knives without taking that mechanic into consideration. The only exception to that rule is for Stock, which will be explained below.

Stock: Now, Stock is a decently solid option but is overshadowed by other weapons that provide you with more opportunity - both for defensive retreats and offensive attacks - like the Kunai or Big Earner. In my opinion, giving the Stock the Uber on stab, for the duration of the knife cooldown, would be a great way to reward competent Spies. That said, if that's something you'd rather get rid of, then just keep it the way it is otherwise. It's solid enough.

Big Earner: Stats remain unchanged from VSH1; restores your cloak to 100% on backstab and gives you a speed boost. Pretty balanced, rewards good Spies with a great boost for chains and a reliable escape. Leave it be.

Conniver's Kunai: Gives you about 180-200 HP on backstab, capping at 270 overheal. Solid choice that rewards good timing and high-risk high-reward gameplay. Leave it be.

Your Eternal Reward: On backstab, instantly disguises you as a friendly teammate. In addition, decloaking is near-silent, including Dead Ringer decloaks. This can be extremely powerful in the hands of a competent Spy, but I don't think it's really overpowered. I'd say leave it as is.

Spy-Cicle: More or less a cosmetic alternative to Stock in VSH. After talking to fellow VSH veteran Moon Rabbit though, we came up with the following idea: Give Spy-Cicle Rage/Stun immunity on Backstab for a short time. This means that if you get a backstab and the Hale uses his Rage ability, you will not be stunned, but your knife will vanish, similar to how the Spy-Cicle vanishes and in turn provides you with fire immunity for a short period of time in regular gameplay. This stat would make it a great alternative to stock, and I feel it will actually make the Spy-Cicle viable.

Other

Disguise Kit: Leave it as is; not really much you can do with it.

Sapper: Currently replaced with the Nailgun, a Pistol that shoots critical Syringes that do 30 damage each. This seems both broken and unnecessary in my opinion. Spy already has a revolver, he doesn't need an SMG as well. Please remove it or make it more of a support weapon than a damage dealer. Maybe syringes do minimal damage and instead drain Hale's rage? That could actually be a great tool in Spy's arsenal for dealing with Rage-happy bosses that don't like you backstabbing them.

So those are my suggestions for changes in VSH2 for the Spy. Sorry if I forgot anything, I kinda finished this at one in the morning. Feel free to debate these changes in the replies below. I'll be doing Medic sometime tomorrow.

Orthros

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Update: Uber on Backstab was removed for all knives, so my little rant about it can be ignored. I still stand by what I said about Stock making good use out of it, though.