Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
https://gamebanana.com/maps/199395
5ab2efeb3f119.jpg

5ab2efecdf25d.jpg

5ab2efee44b06.jpg

5ab2efee49c97.jpg

The Map is really nice and well done, it's supposed to have a similar feeling to Militaryarea/zone, but has more variety in how it looks and how it functions.

This could be a map that can see alot of play rate similar to militaryarea, foreststation, 2towers, and crevice.

Reactions: sparsebundle

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
what do you mean by ff2 maybe? we got the same map pool
Rarely play FF2 and yes i know the map pools are shared, it's still more favored for VSH players though since a lot of them kept asking about another PigPig Map to be included into the rotation, and out of all of the maps he's made this one is alot more balanced towards the playstyle of VSH2, not so much for FF2 though...

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Rarely play FF2 and yes i know the map pools are shared, it's still more favored for VSH players though since a lot of them kept asking about another PigPig Map to be included into the rotation, and out of all of the maps he's made this one is alot more balanced towards the playstyle of VSH2, not so much for FF2 though...
aight fair
so you say the map is sorta like military? in what way?
is it small? are there lots of ammo/health packs?

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
aight fair
so you say the map is sorta like military? in what way?
is it small? are there lots of ammo/health packs?

Map is a bit bigger than Military, just uses the box formula of Military to keep the area closed in to negate stuff like players hiding and trying to being friendly, Health and Ammo kits are mixed all over the map, they're not all big packs like Military has, pretty balanced in terms of supplies for Red side.

Skep

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Don't know the map, looks good, more variety is always welcome for me
+1