Fragancia

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
This map causes client crashes when it loads and people join it
Picture of what error the game shows when it crashes

This map is very huge in file size and in game, a whopping 146mb uncompressed for what looks like a giant square with 2 main buildings and props scattered about, it's not that fun to play on.

Okay, this incident was kinda fun, I managed to get it recorded.
Demo file Poor guy, haha.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
It looked promising but I believe it's one of those campy maps, and this one takes it quite far. At first I thought someone was exploiting by going far too high and grabbing on to a ledge, but apparently it's part of the map. Even 2 snipers and 2 engi's could probably stop hale from jumping on top. The buildings are pretty good though.

Khed

Mapper
Everytime this map gets chosen it crashes a bunch of clients with the "bad inline model" error, also nearly 150mbs for such a simplistic map is not right.
And for some reason, it won't let me download it from the server, this keeps popping up.

+1

mike-kirby

Everytime this map gets chosen it crashes a bunch of clients with the "bad inline model" error, also nearly 150mbs for such a simplistic map is not right.
And for some reason, it won't let me download it from the server, this keeps popping up.

+1
When it didn't download it for mr, I just removed the newly made (broken) bsp file, joined the server and then it worked fine

Old Boy NP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

+1

This happens to me too, it works after a few tries but the crashing its still annoying. This map doesnt seem to download correctly for most players, this causes the player ammount to drop from 30 to around 10. Also this map is so big that when theres a few player left it becomes a game of hide and seek and a huge waste of time.
In my opinion the map should be removed and replaced with something else, I don't even see people nominating this map.

+1