nip nop

Mildly Menacing Medic
literally why was he given it lol

he was completely balanced and had his own niche already

eyelander range shouldnt exist for hales at all period, but i guess its fine for hhh since he wouldnt thematically be the same

Max1996

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

With how seemingly OP Soldiers and Pyros are when it comes to explosive jumping, it's more logical to leave the melee range as-is for Easter Bunny and HHH Jr, in order to at least try and balance this out.

nip nop

Mildly Menacing Medic

With how seemingly OP Soldiers and Pyros are when it comes to explosive jumping, it's more logical to leave the melee range as-is for Easter Bunny and HHH Jr, in order to at least try and balance this out.
rocket jumping and det jumping as of now are 100% busted and need fixing but making bunny also stupidly powerful with eyelander range is not the correct response

Max1996

Contributor
rocket jumping and det jumping as of now are 100% busted and need fixing but making bunny also stupidly powerful with eyelander range is not the correct response
Then how do you propose Easter Bunny (or any of the other bosses, for that matter) be changed to at least try and balance out rocket and det jumping as they are now?

Max1996

Contributor
Then how do you propose Easter Bunny (or any of the other bosses, for that matter) be changed to at least try and balance out rocket and det jumping as they are now?
Until an alternative solution to fixing rocket/flare jumping has been suggested or worked out, we cannot implement this change to Easter Bunny. I know it doesn't really count, since I posted this before, but -1.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If this change were to happen his rage would have to be buffed, or his eggs would have to give him crits (they still do, but it doesn't boost his damage at all) on the bottle like they used to before which is way more annoying than the nine iron. If he got the battle back with no other changes he'd just be inferior to saxton hale even with a jump boost.

Last edited:

Opb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
This is like the vagineers uber wrench speed rage speciality. The vagineer is good for clearing out close contact enemies while he still has standard range.
The easter bunnies nine iron is his speciality. The range buff alongside the damage nerf from 207 dmg to 195 is balanced enough for dealing with many people. Especially those that run as soon as the hale gets within 6 feet of them. This is not something i feel is needed to be reverted. I dont see the issue with it.