Xerʘ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Just some suggestions to make gameplay more enjoyable if possible.

DISCLAIMER!!!!!
I have no idea how to mod or get stuff like this, these are strictly suggestions and I'm not saying these NEED to be added. If it isn't possible, so be it.

!HaleDmgOn Command
- I assume this has been asked in the past and if so rejected or tried and failed, but if not it can be tried.
- Shows the top 3 highest damaging players for the round and what their damage is.
- Makes it a little more competitive.

Killstreakers
- Other VSH/Custom servers have it so if you have a killstreaker on your weapon its effect is shown giving players a 100 player killstreak therefore having their killstreaker effect.
- Could be a !store addon/VIP privilege.

Medigun Selection
- Not sure why this was taken away and forced to use the kritz as default. I assume there's a reason.
- More visually appealing.

Can't think of anything else off hand, other suggestions are obviously welcome and will also add if I think of more.

~Thanks
Xerʘ

Xerʘ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Literally as I posted I also remembered I wanted to ask about a !nextmap command if that's possible.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Just some suggestions to make gameplay more enjoyable if possible.

DISCLAIMER!!!!!
I have no idea how to mod or get stuff like this, these are strictly suggestions and I'm not saying these NEED to be added. If it isn't possible, so be it.

!HaleDmgOn Command
- I assume this has been asked in the past and if so rejected or tried and failed, but if not it can be tried.
- Shows the top 3 highest damaging players for the round and what their damage is.
- Makes it a little more competitive.

Killstreakers
- Other VSH/Custom servers have it so if you have a killstreaker on your weapon its effect is shown giving players a 100 player killstreak therefore having their killstreaker effect.
- Could be a !store addon/VIP privilege.

Medigun Selection
- Not sure why this was taken away and forced to use the kritz as default. I assume there's a reason.
- More visually appealing.

Can't think of anything else off hand, other suggestions are obviously welcome and will also add if I think of more.

~Thanks
Xerʘ

You make good points, I myself would actually want this to happen with adjustments and what not. My favourite being the killstreaker, allowing eye effects is cool in my books.

Problem is I don't think bottiger has anyone who can add such modifications, which is a bumper.

I wish we could get more bosses added or at least have choice over what boss we can play instead of it being completely random.