bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Context: https://www.skial.com/threads/vsh-freak-fortress-2.82547/#post-769738

I can understand that you need someone to volunteer, however I think I've got that sorted. Honestly Freak Fortress is great fun imo, you've already got so many good bosses as mentioned in the other thread. People having variety and choice over what boss they want to play is a good thing honestly, I myself would get excited for when it is my turn to choose what boss I want to play. Christian Brutal Sniper being my favourite, amazing boss...

I honestly believe having an EU version of Freak Fortress would attract good attention and with the correct modifications and opinions of those fellow good people on the forums, Discord, friends of friends it'll go in right direction.

Opinions? I'm open to anything, or adjustments.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I’m pretty sure we had an EU FF2 server a while back but it got removed probably because of lack of players.
Also imo the map selection is shit.

bl0

Contributor
Also imo the map selection is shit.

You're right, it is. Some maps need replacing completely.

About the server dying, imagine Freak Fortress but x10 ~ I know it sounds sceptical but it's awesome as someone who's personally experienced it myself. I've got a good example if you're interested, server IP wise.

Last edited:

Bottiger

Administrator
We had FF in EU, it was removed due to lack of players.

The best way to populate FF is to churn out bosses every week, but we don't have anyone willing to do that.

So it is a bit of a surprise that we can even fill 1 server.

bl0

Contributor
We had FF in EU, it was removed due to lack of players.

The best way to populate FF is to churn out bosses every week, but we don't have anyone willing to do that.

So it is a bit of a surprise that we can even fill 1 server.

Well, that's disappointing but understandable. Hopefully you'll take in consideration allowing more choice of what boss they can play in normal VSH.

You're missing out honestly, it's a shame you can't attract more people within FF as I have witnessed servers with so many different plugins. It's fine though, these things happen.

Your current VSH is good fun anyway.

Bottiger

Administrator
It is difficult to add more bosses to the vanilla vsh plugin. If we were to add a new boss, it would be in the ff2 server.

bl0

Contributor
It is difficult to add more bosses to the vanilla vsh plugin. If we were to add a new boss, it would be in the ff2 server.

So you can't add more bosses via normal VSH or? Administrator for example, Ninja Spy.

If it's too difficult, nvm I guess.