mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
It dips the server population every time VSH plays it, and from what I hear, FF doesn’t really play it much anymore neither, for whom it was originally added.

klurifax

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1 either remove or atleast add more healthpacks, it's so awful with only 1 healthpack + it's just a medium

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1

Either add more health/ammo packs or update the map better. Otherwise this map is just plain out trash

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1 on the removal of this map for VSH and unfortunately this affects FF2 as well which is a bit unsettling since maps are shared (Which imo should not be a thing...)

If not removed, at least put more Health kits and Ammo packs of various sizes throughout the map and or fix the play area of the map, it's really terrible and claustrophobic and it's not that good in a game mode variant like VSH, it's pretty meh for FF2 since that game mode is supposed to be unbalanced.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1
It's not a fun map because of how dark it is in general and just hated by many.

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Turret is a weird case for me. I like it for nostalgia and how things like the bison reign supreme in the map. Unfortunately it suffers too much from not enough packs. In the ff2 side (I don’t know if this happens with VSH) some bosses do get stuck when they fall due to a dumb error in their plugin that instant weigh down bosses (excluding shrek) can’t get a super duper jump. If fixes can be made, -1. If they can’t, +1. I could try editing turret myself but I wanna make sure by getting the map makers permission

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
+1

I have never even seen anyone play or even attempted to nominate it when I was online in VSH EU, and from the long times ago when it was being played, it was god awful.

Whurr

Uncharitable Spy
+1, US VSH server usually RTV's it 1 or 2 rounds in and everyone agrees that it's horrible.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'm with Danish on this. If it can be fixed and made a lot better of a map to play on (more health and ammo packs, less reliance on the narrow passageways that stretch around the map, etc.) then we could maybe keep it and see how it fairs. If we can't, I agree with getting rid of it. It was mostly added for the sake of nostalgia/funi memes; I honestly don't think it's that good of a map.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron