RodGzM

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Classic vsh/ff2 map, balanced and all classes have a purpose in it.

nCgRi5c.jpeg
lOpUwQe.jpeg
3omisAe.jpeg

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kUA82LjsGteuBRcR6D2iv4IIuxgIaQFu/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
I really miss this damn map
Its the best thing skial has ever received to let us play in vsh with this map
I think it'll be a lot popular for sure
Also im starting to notice were not getting the exact maps we wanted. I've never expected to see reservoir even suggested by anyone at all. then again you can correct me if im wrong. Anyways, I would highly recommend this map for sure :frenchfries:

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Also im starting to notice were not getting the exact maps we wanted. I've never expected to see reservoir even suggested by anyone at all. then again you can correct me if im wrong. Anyways, I would highly recommend this map for sure :frenchfries:

Well the thing is no one suggested to have Reservoir back on the map list/rotation (Correct me if i'm wrong about this), But since it's been back for a while, the map itself needs to be removed once again, Bad HP kit placement, Plenty of Ammo kits but in areas only certain classes can get to, and the Capture point is broken/uncappable which allows for a Stalemate and or Hale is actually forced to find the remaining 1 or 2 players alive since the map is pretty big in itself, hiding around is possible..

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1

Castle Siege is a popular, well-designed classic VSH map. Might need a little more health and ammo for today’s standards, but that’d be an easy fix if we readd it and find that to be the case.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Stopwatch

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1
Good map. It's not flawless, but it has a lot of charm and it's nostalgic and familiar to a lot of players.