Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You didn't extract the assets from the original BSP and repack them into the new BSP, there are missing textures in the map

Last edited:

Opb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
Can you redownload it and test to see if the materials/textures are now present. Ive checked on my tf2 and they are not missing now.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
When you compiled the map, did you fast compile or did you full compile? textures are present now, btw

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
full compile, i forgot to readd the textures as i extracted them when i decompiled

Reactions: Jermaphobe

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
How long would it take for this to be tested so it can go back into rotation. I love this map on vsh and i hope ive fixed the recent bug/exploit.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
That is not for me to decide. It was removed from the rotation because it was taking up so much bandwidth it was causing lag on the server for players.

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
I hope to see it back so i can enjoy it again. Can i ask if you can check that i havent made a mistake when i fixed some of the bugs? That would be greatly appreciated

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
Noticed i made a slight misconfig in a teleport zone, ill be reuploading it again with a few more features.

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
Right ive reuploaded with the fix and a new secret teleporter

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
I apologize for the recent inactivity, i was on a short holiday where i didnt have internet access. I will be working on completely removing the triggers from the spike room and readding them to see if thats the problem. If not, i will check the filter blue config to see if its causing the problem. The lighting issue im unsure about, i will recompile to see if it still occurs on a private server. Thanks for letting me know, as for the secret teleporter, it is on a table somewhere around the map, it leads you to the top of the island to reduce time taken to "deal with annoying snipers".

Reactions: True Darkian

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
The map was originally removed from the rotation because it was causing problems with bandwidth and crashing the server. This has yet to be fixed

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
The teleport only causes problems with one boss (HHH Jr), Im looking into why this is happening at this time. im also unsure why it causes this problem

Opb

Contributor
Mapper
I feel like i may need help with fixing this if i cant figure it out.