Miles Kilo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I already did this somewhere but someone said move it to suggestions
Since the last one made by {True Darkian} was declined im gonna try again but with rules you all might like

You lose 40% of your original health

You must do a command to sign up for a double boss round instead of it being auto (!db) which is short for !doubleboss

You can pick your partner if it's your hale round unless that guy you wanted disabled the ability to be chosen, you will probably be doing it with a friend anyways so it's useless to tell you this

I don't know if this was a thing but you should be able to have different bosses like saxton hale with brutal sniper.

+1 for yes

-1 for no

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1 but you should lose more of your base health like 60%, having two bosses amounting to >100% health if you were a single, PLUS being able to pick your partner would be grossly OP.

ish

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1, and I'm in agreement with what mub added above.
However, I feel like if you were able to do two different bosses, that'd be incredibly annoying to play against but it'd be a fun dynamic to try out.

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
What if double bosses is a selectable boss in !setboss? I've seen servers do a "Seeman and Seeldier" which is a duo boss, this way we can't have 2 Vagineers.

Miles Kilo

+1, and I'm in agreement with what mub added above.
However, I feel like if you were able to do two different bosses, that'd be incredibly annoying to play against but it'd be a fun dynamic to try out.
Alright to make it even you lose 50% of the original hp so each hale has 50%
Edit: and make it so we can't have the same bosses like vagineer with vagineer

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Forgot to vote.

+1

If people want to choose their teammate, no problem, as long as we get Double Bosses back.

Miles Kilo

I forgot to add
There should be a cooldown before each explosive weighdown to prevent abuse, or to remove it during double boss just vote and pick one of those
Or vote without choosing to not add or remove the explosive weighdown
Vote with +1 including your choice i
-1 if you don't want any changes

Last edited: