• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Comrade Kalinin Kalinych

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Greetings,

I have registered to post a complaint, hopefully interact with the community and resolve the following issue. Recently, no longer than a week ago, one player that goes by the name of "TT" joined the server which I myself endorse and have been an everyday attendant for over two years, the Skial 2fort EU server.

Troubles started sullying the community of the server once TT displayed racism, homophobic, as well as transphobic slurs, going as far as to bullying an autistic friend of mine. I will only specify the names if an official figure contacts me privately, but I digress. Today I once more stumbled across TT once more displaying his putrid racism. If the final verdict will require picture evidence, I will be happy to take a few screenshots.

My closest friend had been muted for a full day while arguing with TT, whilst sorting out and pointing out the faults caused by the immature aggressor as he continued to make ableist remarks towards the autistic comrade.

On behalf of myself, my friends, the community of this cherished server, I demand we end this extreme hostility and toxic behavior TT induces upon us. I will not object to the verdict published by the superiors of Skial, Alas, we would definitely enjoy seeing such incomprehensible people like him banned from the server.

If you need more information, feel free to message me
Best regards, Skial Community
Kalinin