• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
The first one will be ignored.
But how would you know to ignore it? Looking at Source Bans doesn't indicate that as it just shows he was comm blocked for a day. Unless you search the forums prior to issuing a ban as well?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
realistically the only way to be certain is to add a note on the sourcebans entry
But the problem is the fact that he shouldn't have muted that player in the first place and then ignored another staff member telling him to lift it. That's a pretty big issue right there.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cream Tea

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
But the problem is the fact that he shouldn't have muted that player in the first place and then ignored another staff member telling him to lift it. That's a pretty big issue right there.
i don't have anything to contribute to that discussion beyond what killerzebra already said which is why i did not contribute to that discussion

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But the problem is the fact that he shouldn't have muted that player in the first place
Agreed.
and then ignored another staff member telling him to lift it
Admin make decisions on their own actions, no admin has jurisdiction over another.
That's a pretty big issue right there.
I would say it's more an error in judgement being blown out of proportion by someone who is close to the heart of the matter.
And there were four other people, including myself, that were in on that discussion we were having