Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I have been posting in this section a lot lately. I find technology interesting and enjoy its presence. I have been looking at different voice changers for Steam. The only one I've mostly seen was MorphVOX. The software looks crazy outdated and the effects are horrible (In my opinion). Does anyone else recommend any different softwares? They also have to be *FREE*

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I have been posting in this section a lot lately. I find technology interesting and enjoy its presence. I have been looking at different voice changers for Steam. The only one I've mostly seen was MorphVOX. The software looks crazy outdated and the effects are horrible (In my opinion). Does anyone else recommend any different softwares? They also have to be *FREE*

Clownfish is a free one that can be used for Discord/Skype/TeamSpeak etc...

The way it works is it just changes your microphone input real-time, I haven't tried it on TF2 but I'm guessing it would work for Steam Voicechat considering it works with other VoIP software.

Reactions: Dutch

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Wait I thought voice changers weren't usable no more , since when my friend tried to use it , didn't work.
?