ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Go into add or remove programs you should be able to find the toolbar there and if that doesn't work go into program files and manually delete it.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Hey guys, there's this problem with my computer. *Immediately says it's a Virus*

Still, moron, you need some form of Anti-Virus. I used to use Trend-Micro til my subscription ran out, then just downloaded Microsoft Security Essentials.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Link to Microsoft security essentials?

also, no other recommended antivirus?

Also, i am going to reset my computer, somewhat works. Anyone have an antivirus/something that can help my computer stay protected?

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Link to Microsoft security essentials?

also, no other recommended antivirus?

Also, i am going to reset my computer, somewhat works. Anyone have an antivirus/something that can help my computer stay protected?

Learn how to google stuff. It'll make your life much easier.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I know, but I don't know what to trust or not. Well, I reseted my computer, but I did back up my important saves so yea.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I read through posts see people really try to help you then see your tag as a forum troll. Now im confused if legit problem or elaborate scheme to troll. If your legit, might as well run the full thorough computer scan as you sleep.

Added note, try not to watch too much pron next time.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I read through posts see people really try to help you then see your tag as a forum troll. Now im confused if legit problem or elaborate scheme to troll. If your legit, might as well run the full thorough computer scan as you sleep.

Those "tags" don't mean shit. Your tag is "Uncharitable spy". Does it make any sense to you?

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor

what's pron? Is it like a new tv series or something?