Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Summary:
Aimbot toggling

Player Name:
Vertillex

SteamID:
[U:1:355188689]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:355188689]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:355188689]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:355188689]

Time:
now

Servers:
2FORT | TX 1 | Fast

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Let me just start off by saying i do not have sufficient evidence to merit a ban on this guy but i am convinced he uses lithium (not lmaobox) so im making this report as a placeholder till he gets caught.If he ever gets reported in the future please keep this report in mind also ;)

So i was playing on 2fort and kept getting killed by this guy over and over,my first assumption was that he's just good (btw this report wasnt made cuz i was salty or some shit,although with my lack of sound evidence it may seem that way) but him sliding out and immediately firing made me suspicious.I've played with really good snipers but none could consistently do this.I've also played against hackers on 2fort and only them could do this. I then went invis spy to test him and he did indeed headshot me,but he panic'd and realized i was testing him so he stopped shortly after i started calling him out. I've attached a video of a few clips of him specifically killing me (i know my POV is almost irrelevant,but hey hes smart and stopped using it when i spectated him) but from the tone of his voice saying to "spectate me bro" he knows fully well what hes doing. Lithium is a cheat currently undetected by VAC,it has a feature that auto toggles it off when someone joins spectator,after literally asking him if he uses lmaobox or lithium,his response was "lol what is that". Also he has 300 hrs on this account which is supposedly his "main" which is not red flaggish,but it is a bit suspicious combined with the fact that he has some VAC'd people on his list.

Sorry for the long post but im pretty sure this guy is hacking and it'll bother me if i dont make a report.Apologies again for the lack of good evidence but he's slippery.Useless report but who cares B)

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sometime back Bottiger added invisible spectating for watching hackers. When you spectate a hacker, type in chat /spec and then all or part of their name. This (assuming its not admin only, I don't think it is) will make you invisible in spectator. It won't show "X has joined Spectator." in the chat nor will it show your name on the scoreboard as being in spectator.

It also automatically switches to them every time they respawn so you don't have to cycle through all the players to find them

That youtube video isn't enough but I'll try to keep an eye on his IP connections to see if I can eventually find him in game to watch him. But if you run across him again remember the /spec command that way you can grab evidence without them seeing you in spec

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yep, /spec works for all players, no matter if they're an admin or not. Do as Meow suggests :blush:

Trash.ca

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Sometime back Bottiger added invisible spectating for watching hackers. When you spectate a hacker, type in chat /spec and then all or part of their name. This (assuming its not admin only, I don't think it is) will make you invisible in spectator. It won't show "X has joined Spectator." in the chat nor will it show your name on the scoreboard as being in spectator.

It also automatically switches to them every time they respawn so you don't have to cycle through all the players to find them

That youtube video isn't enough but I'll try to keep an eye on his IP connections to see if I can eventually find him in game to watch him. But if you run across him again remember the /spec command that way you can grab evidence without them seeing you in spec
had no idea regulars could use /spec...definitely gonna remember that.Thanks.