Zeiss

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I designed and played this against bots, its easy for hale to lose. This was typed pretty sloppily, I already know.

Hale gets:
Infinite Money
25 Levels
No instant respawn
No attacking creeps for first 15 minutes
1 Person
No tower knocking for 40 minutes

Good Guys get:
No money boost
11 instant levels only gained at start (rephrasement of original statement)
Can attack towers at any time
Pay for respawn
5 People
Freefarm for 20 minutes, no tower knocking (yes hale can't kill for 20 minutes)

Cheats are (of couse) on, but wtf mode is off. All rules are moderated by the players themselves.

Rules on anything may be bargained

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
10 instant levels only gained at start (rephrasement of original statement)
Should be at least lvl 11 for second ult. level. Also, using the -lvlup xx command still requires you to gain all former experience before you can level up again. In other words, if you go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 you would have to make up 5400 experience or the equivalency of ~349 creeps.​

Zeiss

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Should be at least lvl 11 for second ult. level. Also, using the -lvlup xx command still requires you to gain all former experience before you can level up again. In other words, if you go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 you would have to make up 5400 experience or the equivalency of ~349 creeps.​
That is what the 20 minute "freefarm" is for, I don't see whats wrong with an 11th level. Not only this but by level 11 it isn't hard to jungle.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think the way we did levels last night was fair. We played and farmed until we were level 15 then took the extra 10 levels to reach 25 so there was no missing XP. The unlimited gold on Radiant was a little stupid. If you're going to do infinite gold then made a giant non-douchey heroes list that's okay to play. If we had NOT made 100% sure that our viper had protected farm and then used the extra ten levels at the end, we would not have been able to win. Ever.

Also, Hale should only level up to 15. That gives him full points in all skills and no-stats. Any extra stats should be gained from kills (similar to rage).

Zeiss

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I think the way we did levels last night was fair. We played and farmed until we were level 15 then took the extra 10 levels to reach 25 so there was no missing XP. The unlimited gold on Radiant was a little stupid. If you're going to do infinite gold then made a giant non-douchey heroes list that's okay to play. If we had NOT made 100% sure that our viper had protected farm and then used the extra ten levels at the end, we would not have been able to win. Ever.

Also, Hale should only level up to 15. That gives him full points in all skills and no-stats. Any extra stats should be gained from kills (similar to rage).
I've played with my rules as hale and have still lost to sven and enigma; tf2 hale wins sometimes to.

hlhl

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Should be at least lvl 11 for second ult. level. Also, using the -lvlup xx command still requires you to gain all former experience before you can level up again. In other words, if you go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 you would have to make up 5400 experience or the equivalency of ~349 creeps.

Zeiss

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Should be at least lvl 11 for second ult. level. Also, using the -lvlup xx command still requires you to gain all former experience before you can level up again. In other words, if you go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 you would have to make up 5400 experience or the equivalency of ~349 creeps.
Soo... Just repeat what Enigma said?

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
why did you just repeat what enigma said word for word i dont understand who are you what are you doing to enigma

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
And so fate has it that we meet again... DOPPELGANGER