Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
vsh_chinatown_b3
5d3e06ddceb78.png

A medium-sized map that features the under-appreciated koth_king assets. It has a nice mix of outdoor and indoor areas. It has nice lighting.

vsh_hakurei_winter_v2
2012-12-26_00002_ojs-jpg.1287

A nighttime winter sake themed version of hakurei shrine. Looks very nice, and would be some nice variety from the original. The Youtube video is also worth checking out.

Vsh_blafff
hqscreenshot.png

A map made by David Ciarlo (the same guy behind vsh_track), compete with dev textures. It contains breakable glass.

Vsh_lovelyhouse
20190710191152_1-jpg.103209

A Rats home themed Map with area both inside and outside the house. It has some jump pads to aid in reaching some areas.

vsh_deadlock
20170716191540_1-jpg.53720

A medieval-themed town taken over by the modern military. It has a mixture of indoor and outdoor areas.

If you have any maps you would want to see on the servers, feel free to share them!

Reactions: Stove™

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
Vsh_chinatown looks quite fun.
I wouldn’t mind having vsh_hakurei_winter replace the original hakurei shrine. Even though it’s not my favorite map, it looks aesthetically pleasing.
I don’t really care that much for vsh_blafff. Not a lot of us on FF2 really play vsh_track anyway.
Vsh_lovelyhouse reminds me a lot of a map we used to have, vsh_livingroom. Which is a good thing because I enjoyed that map a bit.
Vsh_deadlock looks fun to play on as well.

Overall, a good map selection ya got here. I know a few regulars of the FF2 server would also like vsh_mountainbash back. An oldie, but a goodie.

soos

TF2 Admin
mountain bash, Mountain Bash, MOUNTAIN BASH, MOUNTAIN BASH, MOUNTAIN BASH, MOUNTAIN BASH

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I already played most of these maps so

• Chinatown is just good on general no problem with the map
  • Hakurei_winter I mean it's hakurei we already have this map in 666 different version so idk but the map is good
  • Blafff worse map I ever seen after 7 years playing vsh / ff2
  • Lovely House the map is fine but where I played we changed every small health pack to big health pack so it was more fun for the red team
  • Deadlock, never saw this map so no opinion
And if you want a good map https://gamebanana.com/maps/180911

The map is very original, it's good for everyone you can easly play sniper, engie or whatever you want to play there's no bad class on the map there's some heavy spots too so

53811c88ab925.jpg

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
I already played most of these maps so

• Chinatown is just good on general no problem with the map
    Hakurei_winter I mean it's hakurei we already have this map in 666 different version so idk but the map is good
    Blafff worse map I ever seen after 7 years playing vsh / ff2
    Lovely House the map is fine but where I played we changed every small health pack to big health pack so it was more fun for the red team
    Deadlock, never saw this map so no opinion
And if you want a good map https://gamebanana.com/maps/180911

The map is very original, it's good for everyone you can easly play sniper, engie or whatever you want to play there's no bad class on the map there's some heavy spots too so

53811c88ab925.jpg
Industry looks pretty fun to play on. Also, we can just replace the Hakurei we have now with the winter version. I honestly like it better and it would kinda add a bit more variety. There's not much of a selection of snow-themed maps anyway (unless you count Urban Works Xmas, but that only gets added during...well...Christmas).