• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
q6XCCpr.png

Hz6lWYY.png

They're getting REAL better Reddit. Good to see you're with the program.

Reactions: CDAWG and Jakob

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
use beggars on badwater valve servers and this shit happens all the time its fucking sad
9F828514410A380BB5D483180EB085897E63FC25

0yc0l3k.jpg

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You know there's a problem when you can cap the intel three times in a row on a valve 2fort server as a battle medic.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Eh in fairness, I get just as big of killstreaks on skial too. It's the general skill level of tf2 pubs..it's typically low no matter where you play.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Well many times there are one of those guys on Valve servers that play gold or like open...

On Skial though everyone seems to know what they are doing, less clueless people IMHO, even if they are casuals.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I can't stand valve servers myself. It feels depressingly slow paced and team support is virtually nonexistent

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't stand valve servers myself. It feels depressingly slow paced and team support is virtually nonexistent
But backstabbing oblivious snipers and watching them walk back to the exact same camp spot only to backstab them again is fun and hilarious.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just realized @Darjeeling uses my HUD
<3

also valve servers are full of trash players/players from other countries. The only benefit is that you really can be completely brain dead and still have a decent time on them.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Valve servers are trash. When I used to play them 7 - 8 times out of 10 there would be a hacker. The maps also felt like they lasted 5 minutes. And when the map changes, time to find a new server because it empty's almost instantly when the new map starts.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just realized @Darjeeling uses my HUD
<3

also valve servers are full of trash players/players from other countries. The only benefit is that you really can be completely brain dead and still have a decent time on them.
Switching HUDs cause you won't add a console button.

I only play Valve pubs when there aren't Skial servers with the maps I want to play.

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I remember playing till 6 AM as a spy backstabbing so many dumb people in ctf_well and always ending up with over 2000 points every night.

hydro ` #kea

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I couldn't agree more with valve servers being far too slow paced. It also seemed like I could single handedly win a game as a scout every single time too, with or without the help of my team.