Killingman19

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The old one was simple and understandable for regulars or newer players. The new one was too difficult to understand.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I've complied the arguments made on Discord by CreamTea and KillingMan191, direct copy and paste:

Cream Tea’s Arguments:

1. This new plugin relies heavily on commands, you never had to use commands on the old plugin.
2. Retarded LR options
3. Just plain shitty
4. It's not what people want

I don't like the new plugin. idk about u arayh but when i play jailbreak i want to play as a prisoner or guard not as a bumper car

KillingMan’s Arguments:

Like Lr before in the old one you can say in chat or on mic but on the new one it forces you to pick one instead of thinking of what you want to do

1. Gameplay is different and gives you too many options
2. People don't want to be forced into something like someones lr
3. It was simple and gave players much more of a fun experience along with other players.

1. Gameplay wise into the new one makes you do stuff differently like when others just want to get into being warden. For example lrs are a big problem with the new one

2. People can do the chat but some will ruin others game by doing a random LR game by forcing a player to do that even though they want to play warden on that map. When they cant some get pissy and just leave and not want to come back

3. In ways you can but its just annoyance on screen and bothers some players in the game. Like it will constantly pop up and bother that said player. So they get annoyed and just leave. Not wanting to come back which they give a bad rep on JB itself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
If the people are make up the server population don't like it and are not finding it as fun then I think that is enough of a reason that it should be changed.

I personally haven't found it very fun so far having to keep asking bottiger to change things and even when they are changed it still doesn't quite the same.

With all due respect @ArayhMD you have never played Skial Jailbreak before hence you can't understand why we prefer the old plugin. I can't make it any simpler than we don't like how the new one works.

Reactions: Maddo

Killingman19

Scarcely Lethal Noob
JB is great, even when you play with friends, we're deciding on the old plugin, you can read what we said before in older posts.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I think the LR menu needs to be removed at least, can't we just have it like before where the LR just said "Freeday for me and X" and the next warden had to honour it.