185db

Epic Skial Regular
I know a lot of people do not want to spend the money to get an actual microphone, and that headsets are not preferred by many people. However, for all of you that have an iPhone, or newer iPod, you can use that instead. To the extent of my knowledge, this works on both pc and labtop.

• Download this app
  • Obtain an aux cord. You then want to plug one end into the microphone input on your labtop/pc. They are generally located near the audio input (where you put headphones), and have a microphone symbol above/below it.
  • Plug the other end into your device.
TxU6VGo.png

• Run the application. Your screen should look like that ^. Make sure it says on in the top right, and you do not need to press record or play. If you wish to record audio, then you use the button, but for the purposes of a microphone it is not necessary. (ignore the ad at the top)
  • Note that this application drains you battery more than usual. It still lasts a while though, I find that I can go about 3 hours running this application starting at 100%. It is recommended that you turn your brightness all the way down, to save battery and your screen. You can always just charge it at the same time if you wish.
  • The volume on your device is the what determines the volume of your microphone. I suggest you turn it all the way up, as it is already quiet.

If you have any questions please do ask!

Sound quality test

Reactions: Renegade

SHADoW93

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
That's what i did to improvise when my old headset broke, lol.

I usually keep it charging while using it as a mic.