Bottiger

Administrator
We used to have one. No one bothered to seed it and it remained at 0 players for about a week so I changed the map.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
A lot of Americans who have never played competitively or who are new to the game don't appreciate badlands enough. Just thought it'd be a cool idea to try again.

Deers

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi, I'm Deers. Badlands is my favorite map. I used to play nothing but badlands, but then some of the regulars started getting busy with the holidays, other games, and some like myself wanted to try a few different maps for when Badlands was getting old. After about two weeks of playing on Turbine, I noticed my favorite server turned into CTF_2Fort. This makes me very sad, I very much love and miss CP_Badlands, and would love to see its return. A few of the regulars have moved to PL_Badwater, and I'm sure they would make a speedy return if CP_Badlands was brought back. We had a small, but devoted community who would love to see this server return!

Deers

Mildly Menacing Medic
DeadHerald is right, CP_Badlands is one of the better maps, in fact its the BEST map ever made EVER!