[Crimson_Deity]

Mildly Menacing Medic
due to some issues coming up i've updated this thread. new offer:

pre used minecraft account 6 keys.

-no bans
-username and pword will be given (can download game off of site after account is obtained)
-name in-game is CrimsonDeity
-No mods
-Fully updated
-Willing to negotiate price
-if something is wrong with the game returns will be accepted if submitted within 3 days

i started to play this game then decided it wasnt for me, so now im trading it here for some metal or keys.

contact me via steam---- zergling118

post any questions or offers here. thanks :)

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
image.jpg

Sounds pretty risky and 12 keys is overpriced considering 12 keys are around 22,80$ and the game costs 22.95$ new without taking any risk.

Happy scamming trading

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Happy scamming trading

This. Why would I pay full price for an account when I can't even choose the name?
So many idiots "renting" or selling old accounts. I don't want to play SMP as Ma5t3Rch1eF845, thank you very much.

I still have an account named "Notchos" and not one person so far has been selling a gift code for it.
It's all been used accounts that are probably banned on every major server.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

[Crimson_Deity]

Mildly Menacing Medic
couple of things:

thank you for the first part, i didnt think about the account name, that would depreciate the value. maybe more around 7-8 keys for my account, which the name is CrimsonDeity on. while that was helpful, the rest was kind of a bit (for lack of wanting to rant and say what i really think) harsh. i dont really care if you think im a scammer but please do not assume i am is all i ask.

back to the original matter of the thread, revised would be that im selling a minecraft account that is fully updated with the name CrimsonDeity on it. i have never played multiplayer on it, so it is not banned on any major servers, and i never downloaded mods for it as well. i played for about a day before i decided it wasn't for me. considering that you cannot choose your name and the $26.95 price tag, my new asking price is 7 keys, which, i want to reiterate, is negotiable.

thank you for the feedback, and please let me know if there are further discrepancies.