Declined Update dr_school_redux to v2bfix2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BadToad, Apr 30, 2019.

1. BadToad

BadToad Uncharitable Spy Mapper

Steam:

I've been released new update which fixing some issues with music and map itself, in new version there also compressed audio files

https://gamebanana.com/maps/204271

2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Steam:

Didn't I see that version on the server a few hours ago?

3. BadToad

Steam:

It got released 1 hour ago, i think you saw v2bfix1, this is v2bfix2

4. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Can you remove the ear rape sounds from the map?

5. BadToad

Steam:

There only 1 ear rape sound at all, in first map, its earrape because that's "meme", previously there a bug with music which makes music earraped, but i fixed it

6. BadToad

Steam:

Okay, i'm gonna reduce sound volume of the first trap

7. BadToad

Steam:

8. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Your map is causing the server to crash again.

Code:
    #0  0xee7634c6 in V_stricmp(char const*, char const*) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #1  0xede45a85 in CBaseEntity::KeyValue(char const*, char const*) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #2  0xede45978 in CBaseEntity::ParseMapData(CEntityMapData*) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #3  0xee335530 in MapEntity_ParseEntity(CBaseEntity*&, char const*, IMapEntityFilter*) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #4  0xee436a0f in CPointTemplate::CreateInstance(Vector const&, QAngle const&, CUtlVector<CBaseEntity*, CUtlMemory<CBaseEntity*, int> >*) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #5  0xee436cbf in CPointTemplate::InputForceSpawn(inputdata_t&) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #6  0xee2703ea in CBaseEntity::AcceptInput(char const*, CBaseEntity*, CBaseEntity*, variant_t, int) () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so
    #7  0xee29ba9a in CEventQueue::ServiceEvents() () from /tf/bin/server_srv.so

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice