Gamer4605

Banned
Hale still teleports to the red side so I think you should make the truce permanent so he dosen’t kill People

BadToad

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Can you send video about it? And did you played on carnival b5 or on carnival b5fix?

Sakiko

Contributor
I have requested the map to be removed as the end game where everyone is in bumper cars hale is not killed by falling into the mouth thing at bottom.

BadToad

Mapper
Map auto ends after 180 seconds, entity what i use for bumper karts on arena is bugged, ghost scores as alive player,

BadToad

Mapper
Of course i can re-work bumper kart system, but it gonna took 1-2 weeks to release in public.

Sakiko

Contributor
Everyone hates the map i had to ask them many times to even vote for it to see the problems.

Its not a normal DR its more a VSH with some traps in it, as very quickly you get respawned in the start area and start some marasmas fight(that makes no sense) then goes to a stale mate(truece) to some werid next part and then whack boxes to defuse a bomb?.

The bumper kart system if hale something more to it then just get on x platform and don't fall off and if you fall off should be dead no point in making ghosts as far as i can see.

Map is confused what it wants to be vsh or dr ive only seen them areas and about the first slog to the end where you drop no idea if there is more beyond that and only a few traps before the users rtv'd it.