• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What: True or False game
Details: We will be doing this with Cylosis's creation: http://www.skial.com/threads/trivia-games-and-trade-servers.21870/
First person to win two rounds of true and false of various questions anywhere from TF2, to movies will receive the hat.
When: Will be edited to include a date when Cylosis gets closer to fine-tuning this.
Requirements: 5d played on non-trade skial servers and/or a recent 5 dollar or more donation to Skial. If too many people enter that will overflow the server, the biggest donations to Skial will have priority, and after that highest playtimes.
Prizes: I will be giving prizes to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
1st: TF2 logo stainless pot unusual
2nd: Birdman of Aberdeen, Strange Stickybomb Launcher
3rd: Idea Tube
Most helpful: Liquidator's Lid (bear in mind if you give me questions, you will not be eligible to participate in the game.)

I will be hosting this pretty soon, even people I dislike may enter provided they meet said requirements...this thread will be updated with more details as I get them but if you lack the playtime or the donations, get to work on that..you don't wanna miss out! :D

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I don't meet the requirements :( but atleast your using my idea of the trivia and good luck to anyone who does enter!

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
free trivia game for a hat where you chances are 50-50... count me in! :D

Well the odds are probably worse than that - you have to be the last survivor twice to be victorious, and Antamania don't ask no easy questions. I'm like Nancy Grace right down to the penis.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
About a week or so after Cylosis tells me we're good to go we'll host this.

For those not participating, I would greatly appreciate some assistance in the form of some true or false questions, I'm going to need a fuck ton like probably over 1,000 to be safe.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Added the prizes I'm giving to second and third place.

Will also be giving the non-participant who gives me the biggest help with the best/most t/f questions for me to ask a hat as well.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Once we figure out the maximum number of participants the map/server can handle, I will be taking names for entry and will compile the masterlist on this thread. I will also have backups incase no shows, like I said first priority will go to big donators (not people like me who occasionally donate 5 dollars :D). and after that, highest playtime will get priority.

I will not take names posted on this thread, when the time comes I'll ask people to pm me and/or add me on steam. (NOT RIGHT NOW PLEASE, ONLY AFTER I SAY)

Since we're still in the planning stages of it, I merely wanted to announce it for the regulars so they know about it.