Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm thinking of doing a Dota 2 1v1 Mid Only Dota 2 tournament. It'll be a fun and challenging test and way to learn tactics when dealing in 1v1 situations.
Rules

1)Bottle crowing is not allowed, this means putting the bottle on the courier and sending it back to base to refill it
2)Soul Ring is a banned
3)Runes are allowed
4)Whoever gets 3 Kills or 2 towers down wins.
5)No Farming Neutrals, Roshan, Anciens, Whatever.
Pick And Ban
The pick and bans are simple. Person 1 and Person 2 will choose 3 heroes to make for their own pool, during the ban stage, the other person picks the hero that will be banned.

Example: Person 1 picks Pudge, Person 2 picks Puck, Person 1 picks Queen of Pain, Person 2 picks Viper, Person 1 picks Drow, Person 2 picks Shadow Fiend. Person 2 bans Pudge, Person 1 bans Viper, Person 2 bans Drow. Person 1 bans Shadow Fiend. Therefore Final heroes are Person 1 with Queen of Pain and Person 2 with Puck.

Prizes

Right now Prizes will be keys or couriers. Donations are appreciated for this. And if it is okay with the participants I will throw in some TF2 prizes.
Post on the Thread or PM me to sign up for the Tournament now. A time will be announced later.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is it going to be a one night thing or add your opponent and play it by a specific date?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm in. Maybe we should have different skill levels, though. It wouldn't be fair if viper went up against Engima (just as an example, maybe it is).