Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
0063702c092c2662e6790635d03ff562112f2936-1431710550.gif

Close enough.

Did you know the 'Doof Wagon' (the truck with speakers and drums) was actually functioning? Same with it's ability to spew fire? And in the movie the guitarist's face was revealed he had no eyes. This was not planned, the guitarist they hired was actually blind and they just added it in for fun.

Also I can't believe how people sit there and watch NASCAR.
Me and my brother have always wanted a show where criminals who have a death sentence sign a death waiver/consent do some sort of motorsport with guns and stuff. It's ratings would shoot through the roof.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Also I can't believe how people sit there and watch NASCAR.
Me and my brother have always wanted a show where criminals who have a death sentence sign a death waiver/consent do some sort of motorsport with guns and stuff. It's ratings would shoot through the roof.
its ratings would probably shoot through the roof if it was simply NASCAR but they stuffed the trunks with volatile explosives and banned brakes

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
its ratings would probably shoot through the roof if it was simply NASCAR but they stuffed the trunks with volatile explosives and banned brakes
That, or they drove technicals with crazy other criminals who had melee weapons and they tried to take each other out without brakes.