• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello, Im pretty new to TF2 ive been playing for less than 6 months i believe. Anyways, my friend gave me LMAOBOX because he wanted me to help him beat Expert MvM. I was having alot of fun with it so i went into a few other servers using it to kill other players and got console banned and cant join any skial servers. I didnt know that bans were like this on TF2. I have since made a new steam account (still cant join skial servers)

I think i should be unbanned because it was a one time mistake and i realize it is definitely not worth it! I lost all skial servers (The best servers) and it makes the game sooo much less fun to me. If i get unbanned i will NEVER hack on ANY skial (or other) server ever again. i just want the fun servers back <3

Thank you for reading,
Dylan​

Diamond

Scarcely Lethal Noob
To think that you wouldnt get banned for using hacks is beyond comprehension. Appeal denied.

I dont see why i cant be unbanned. It was a mistake. One time thing. I messed up, People do that sometimes. Not to mention Siloow was unbanned after doing the exact same thing. I know you have the right to keep me banned all you want but it is a little unfair. I know i messed up and i apologize for that. Please unban me.

Or possibly make it a temporary ban? Not sure how things work at skial yet. I agree that what i did was wrong and im EXTREMELY sorry. I will do anything to be able to play with my friends again. Please just consider it? Like i said, one time thing, mistake, never again.

Looks like a alt to me
Read my post. Made a new steam account.

Diamond

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Okay soooo Siloow gets unbanned for hacking.
here are a few quotes from other ban appeals.

"You were an asshole on our servers before you even started hacking. I'm denying the appeal."
-I was never in trouble before this. Never caused a problem.

"I don't give out 4th chances."
-I never even got a 2nd...

"You are not getting unbanned because of your history with skial and your other bans in other TF2 communities."
-Again i dont have any bad history with skial.

1. If you can't be bothered to do some work and look up your information I don't know why we should unban you.
  2. You admit to using LMAOBOX but you only stopped using it cause it now costs money. That's telling us that you might do it again if you find a free hack.
  3. You got an alt banned, which was made for the purpose of hacking. What's to stop you from making another alt for the same reason?
-1. I looked up my info.
-2. I stopped using because i know it was wrong and i miss these servers so much.
-3.I didnt make an alt for hacking.
I dont see how i cant even have my ban appeal considered? Do you not have 1 standard for all players? Seems like ive been treated, Not unfairly, but not the same way you treat the others.​

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're not getting unbanned. As long as you are looking at other appeals take a look at the pages of others who did the same thing you did and got denied.

No more threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.