• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

EvilScotsman

Unremarkable User
Hi,

Was playing on the on the Jailbreak server recently and had a mute placed upon me. From what I can tell, it was placed upon me cause I tried to vote slay a guard who had free killed me.

Whilst I can understand it is was silly to do it, I think its unfair as I didn't not receive a warning about it and other players have done it themselves without recourse.

So can I please have it removed?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi,

Was playing on the on the Jailbreak server recently and had a mute placed upon me. From what I can tell, it was placed upon me cause I tried to vote slay a guard who had free killed me.

Whilst I can understand it is was silly to do it, I think its unfair as I didn't not receive a warning about it and other players have done it themselves without recourse.

So can I please have it removed?

1. This thread should be in the Ban-Appeals section.

2. I was there, and that guard did not freekill you. You did not listen to the order, so you did vote-abuse and we do not condone vote-abuse. The silence is only for one day, and you will have to deal with the punishment. Please do not vote-abuse in the future.

Reactions: TapTap

EvilScotsman

Unremarkable User
1. This thread should be in the Ban-Appeals section.

2. I was there, and that guard did not freekill you. You did not listen to the order, so you did vote-abuse and we do not condone vote-abuse. The silence is only for one day, and you will have to deal with the punishment. Please do not vote-abuse in the future.

Okay:

!: Thanks for that, will make sure to put it in there next time.

2a: The order was to go to the yellow line, which I did, the "silent rule" about it being the 1st yellow line smacks a bit of being from the Secret Squirrel Society and not fair. I've and many other wardens have made the point of saying the 1st line to remove this issue. Therefore, it was a freekill.
b: I was not the first person to use the votemenu so as to slay a guard that appeared to have freekilled and yet other people have not received mutes or bans. By muting me and not other people falls into the territory of being a Double Standard and a bit of an abuse of admin powers. That's why a warning would of been appreciated rather than being muted.

I will be sure to not vote-abuse the next time I decided to play on the server but ultimately it would be more fair to issue a warning before simple acting as it can be seen as unfair abusing powers.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay:

!: Thanks for that, will make sure to put it in there next time.

2a: The order was to go to the yellow line, which I did, the "silent rule" about it being the 1st yellow line smacks a bit of being from the Secret Squirrel Society and not fair. I've and many other wardens have made the point of saying the 1st line to remove this issue. Therefore, it was a freekill.
b: I was not the first person to use the votemenu so as to slay a guard that appeared to have freekilled and yet other people have not received mutes or bans. By muting me and not other people falls into the territory of being a Double Standard and a bit of an abuse of admin powers. That's why a warning would of been appreciated rather than being muted.

I will be sure to not vote-abuse the next time I decided to play on the server but ultimately it would be more fair to issue a warning before simple acting as it can be seen as unfair abusing powers.

Fair enough, admins cannot be there all the time to stop the abuse however so please bear with us.

As for the second yellow line issue, I asked you when you pulled up the menu to please not use it and you still did, even if it was a bit vague. The first line is the one to go to.

Last edited: