• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

xZeus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
in the VSH map weaponsdepot, there is a sniper spot above hales spawn, when you are a normal hale or hale with super jump, it is impossible to get to where the snipers are. i have tried many positions and you just cant jump there, leaving you no choice to die or camp. fix?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hale can get there
Hale can, and it's kind of hidden knowledge that hales can (note, you must jump from/around the point where the electric cables reach the tower on the smaller structure), and you have to be one good jumper to make it there unless you're vagineer.

I've always wanted to submit an area below the tower where hale sustains enough damage to trigger his super jump to help all hales new and old make it up there with a bit more ease.

because the ladder is supposed to launch you up there, but it's broken, and lethal gaming never fixed it.

uln7OG2.jpg

PZZ51aP.jpg

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hale can, and it's kind of hidden knowledge that hales can (note, you must jump from/around the point where the electric cables reach the tower on the smaller structure), and you have to be one good jumper to make it there unless you're vagineer.

I've always wanted to submit an area below the tower where hale sustains enough damage to trigger his super jump to help all hales new and old make it up there with a bit more ease.

because the ladder is supposed to launch you up there, but it's broken, and lethal gaming never fixed it.

uln7OG2.jpg

PZZ51aP.jpg
My mans you don't have to be good at all you just have to know how to strafe