DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mountain lab is much more popular than frontier and isnt reliant on one person(firekip) to fill it. Mountain kab was always filled and one server for the whole skial community isn't enough. There was no reason to replace it as it only losses traffic/regs/income from ads ran.

Put the map back please. NY Mountain lab is so much cooler than texas mountain lab and infinetely better than your current Barrenteer map.

Edit: Map changed to Dustbowl. Why you do this.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If Dustbowl fills then leave it, i guess. The times i join ML was always seeded.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
everytime i saw NY mountainlab after it was switched back it was ALWAYS EMPTY. you need to have constant seeding for it to fill

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
and dustbowl fills unlike mountain lab
May I ask why do you care if it's a map that fills? I understand Bottiger's point as he makes money from the busy servers through the ads, but I see no reason why would YOU prefer another Dustbowl.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
because i'd prefer a server that actually has people in it compared to one that's just bots

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
because i'd prefer a server that actually has people in it compared to one that's just bots
There were 8 Dustbowl servers in NA without the Mountain Lab one, how many servers are you usually on the same time if those weren't enough? I thought everyone like me only plays 1 server at a time...