DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mountain lab is much more popular than frontier and isnt reliant on one person(firekip) to fill it. Mountain kab was always filled and one server for the whole skial community isn't enough. There was no reason to replace it as it only losses traffic/regs/income from ads ran.

Put the map back please. NY Mountain lab is so much cooler than texas mountain lab and infinetely better than your current Barrenteer map.

Edit: Map changed to Dustbowl. Why you do this.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+257235678923568479135624788145678214915614690874617895178926178961789^2

is that enough +'s to bring it back?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

The IP changes made it empty, but we could give it a little more time.

PyroToaster

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 I miss mountainlab so much I hardly see frontier ever have people in it and its disappointing that it was removed, I always saw people on it when I got home from work please bring it back instead of frontier! Plus my ping friggin sucks in the texas server I get like 120 ping

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
+1, Mountain Lab is a much more enjoyable map than Frontier in my opinion, and a lot of the regulars thoroughly enjoyed it.

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 to this, after the map had changed to frontier i check every time to see if anybody is playing. Most of the time i see 3 or 4 so i play on another server and check back later and find out that everybody left.
show_graph.php

Here is a graph of the server for the past month. Now I do not know the exact date where Frontier took over the server but almost half of the graph it has been almost empty. If i can find out the exact date of the map change I can most likely prove my point further or not