• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I call for no unbans. Unless we fucked up and you weren't hacking. Other than that, hacking bans should be final. Kind of hard to believe someone after they attempted to use it and tried to not get caught. There are plenty of TF2 servers out there, go hack on those and get banned. Eventually you'll get VAC banned and have to make a new account.

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User
I call for no unbans. Unless we fucked up and you weren't hacking. Other than that, hacking bans should be final. Kind of hard to believe someone after they attempted to use it and tried to not get caught. There are plenty of TF2 servers out there, go hack on those and get banned. Eventually you'll get VAC banned and have to make a new account.

Please see posts #1-11

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I agree with takethe pants especially because of this
I have been playing tf2 since october of 2008 and if you check my stats, you can see i am not a career aimbotter, but i was indeed cheating. But i assure you after being banned so fast there would be little to no point in ever doing it again anywhere.
you made it sound as though if you didn't get caught, you'd continue to do it.

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User

you made it sound as though if you didn't get caught, you'd continue to do it,=.
Sorry but I have no idea how you got that from what i said. Obviously if i had not been banned from the server, i would have continued to use the bot, of course i wouldnt stop until i was banned. That is just logic. But the fact of the matter is that i did get caught, and now that i know how shockingly obvious it is to other player that it is being used, there is not point to continue to do it on any server at all, let alone Skial, because there is virtually no way to not get caught. Especially in my situation, where i would be under watch from admins. I could sit here and apologize and kiss a lot of ass, but we all know that it would not do anything. So i would rather be honest.

Why would i hack anywhere after working to be unbanned. That is like getting out of prison early on good behavior and murdering someone on the way out.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor

you made it sound as though if you didn't get caught, you'd continue to do it,=.
That's my point. He needs to be responsible for his actions. Even if you're sorry, this isn't elementary school. It's like if you murder someone and say IM SOOOO SORRY, I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Yeah, sure.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry but I have no idea how you got that from what i said. Obviously if i had not been banned from the server, i would have continued to use the bot, of course i wouldnt stop until i was banned. That is just logic. But the fact of the matter is that i did get caught, and now that i know how shockingly obvious it is to other player that it is being used, there is not point to continue to do it on any server at all, let alone Skial, because there is virtually no way to not get caught. Especially in my situation, where i would be under watch from admins. I could sit here and apologize and kiss a lot of ass, but we all know that it would not do anything. So i would rather be honest.

Why would i hack anywhere after working to be unbanned. That is like getting out of prison early on good behavior and murdering someone on the way out.
But you stooped to the level where you used a hack in the first place. Doesn't matter if you feel bad afterwords.

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User
But you stooped to the level where you used a hack in the first place. Doesn't matter if you feel bad afterwords.

I never said i felt bad, because i do not feel bad. I feel a little bit stupid but thats about it. There are tons of tf2 servers out there that i can play on, some better or worse than Skial, i am not here because i NEED to play on Skial at all, i am here because i simply want to make amends with one of the servers that has brought me a lot of joy over the years. These amends just happen to be in a monetary form.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I never said i felt bad, because i do not feel bad. I feel a little bit stupid but thats about it. There are tons of tf2 servers out there that i can play on, some better or worse than Skial, i am not here because i NEED to play on Skial at all, i am here because i simply want to make amends with one of the servers that has brought me a lot of joy over the years. These amends just happen to be in a monetary form.
Well then you're dumb. We're not going to unban you and unless Bott is REALLY desperate for $20 then I would advise against him from doing it. If you feel "stupid" for doing it then fine, but we could care less and it's one less person who tried to use a hack on our servers. It's nice to hear that you had a fun time before, but we're not going to make amends with someone who admitted to hacking and only feels dumb they got caught. If you feel it's OK to cheat in a multiplayer game, then fine, do it on a server where people all feel the same way. If Zeebs wants to lock this thread that would be nice. Bott can chime in afterwords.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
We're not going to unban you and unless Bott is REALLY desperate for $20
16034993.jpg

Reactions: Isil

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I vote for unban. No prior, admitted to it, etc.

Bot always says to people contesting their hacks, "Admit to it, give us the link you got the hacks from, and say you won't again, and we'll consider unbanning."

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I vote for unban. No prior, admitted to it, etc.

Bot always says to people contesting their hacks, "Admit to it, give us the link you got the hacks from, and say you won't again, and we'll consider unbanning."

I agree, and would like to point out that I would still probably be banned from skial if it wasn't for this kind of forgiveness. The guy tried something, found out how bad it was, and is willing to pay the price for doing so. Most of us have probably done the same thing in other parts of our lives.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel confident that if he throws money at Skial he probably won't hack to lose his investment.