• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
ahh so you were using DarkStorm.

Well its not my call. The final decision is bottiger since its his server. however, i would consider unbanning you with a donation and a promise to not hack again. We will be keeping an eye on you

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User
ahh so you were using DarkStorm.

Well its not my call. The final decision is bottiger since its his server. however, i would consider unbanning you with a donation and a promise to not hack again. We will be keeping an eye on you
I have been playing tf2 since october of 2008 and if you check my stats, you can see i am not a career aimbotter, but i was indeed cheating. But i assure you after being banned so fast there would be little to no point in ever doing it again anywhere.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
why do people hack in tf2? there are so many ways to play the game that even if you're bad at the game you can be decent

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User
why do people hack in tf2? there are so many ways to play the game that even if you're bad at the game you can be decent
Well like i said, like many players after 4 years of playing, you get bored and sometimes it is fun to let of a little steam and blow through headshots like candy. Sure the aimbot was fun, but i dont even really like sniper, and its useless for any other class.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well like i said, like many players after 4 years of playing, you get bored and sometimes it is fun to let of a little steam and blow through headshots like candy. Sure the aimbot was fun, but i dont even really like sniper, and its useless for any other class.
i've been playing since Q4-2009
and i have NEVER used a hack for tf2, and i still find the game fun.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
you say you went over your friends to and saw the hack and decided to try it for yourself. and u said u never been banned before

so why did sourceop ban you two months ago?

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User
you say you went over your friends to and saw the hack and decided to try it for yourself. and u said u never been banned before

so why did sourceop ban you two months ago?
I was copying and pasting spy macro commands into the console (or whatever) and one of the instructions on it was to type in set sv_cheats 1, so did that, got kicked. but the spy macros worked, so i dont know if it was a joke thing and i am stupid or if i fucked up. I asked my friend about it and he said if i typed it into the console i should not have been banned. but i didnt even really consider it to be anything because i didnt find it until later.

The worst thing that happens here is that you catch me doing it again (which won't happen since i am on radar now), and ban me (and get 20$ free)

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Backcharging is when you decide "You know what, I want my money back than donate it to a cause," so you file a backcharge, paypal gives you your money back, and you get whatever you bought for free essentially.

Mitchoso Crizes

Unremarkable User
Backcharging is when you decide "You know what, I want my money back than donate it to a cause," so you file a backcharge, paypal gives you your money back, and you get whatever you bought for free essentially.
Well if i did that wouldnt i just be perma banned again, thus defeating the purpose of donating in the first place?