• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

sillysam

Unremarkable User

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was not mic spamming. If my mic was messed up then you should have told me so. Nobody said the audio was bad.

sillysam

Unremarkable User
Adolf Twattler and others mentioned it. I didn't just randomly decide to votemute for no reason.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
She asked if I changed my mic button to which I replied no... there was no mention of "static."

If I knew the mic was messed up I would have fixed it. Just looked like you were being a dick to me.

sillysam

Unremarkable User
>_> She said she couldn't understand you, why did you keep using it and not type a message to confirm? One vote on you is hardly vote abuse...Anyways I just want to play the game and be silly. I didn't really say anything to you the entire time you were on. Wasn't trying to be a dick.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was just about to unban you when I looked at your stats and realized that you are Steak, a player constantly egging me on trying to make me mad or something because I'm an admin I guess... I have no idea really. I'm sure you were happy to see my name in the vote menu. Anyway enjoy your day off.

Here is the nice speech I wrote and was about to post as a reply before I bothered to look at your stats.
I will unban you but in the future you need to;

A. Explain what the problem is to the other person so maybe they can fix it.

and/or

B. Explain why you are calling a vote so you don't look like a random dickhead.

Vote abuse isn't always vote spamming. It can be calling a random vote on someone for no apparent reason.

You are basing your defense off something I never heard anyone say and nobody bothered to type in chat to me.

sillysam

Unremarkable User
You kept saying I hate you. I really don't. You never asked me to stop silly. And it's not like people don't type stupid stuff alllll the time with their binds and whatnot. I have nothing against you or your admin.
Just felt like playing tonight. As previously stated, I said nothing to you the entire time tonight.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't care if you like me or not or what stupid things you or other people say in-game. I never said you hated me. You make it obvious all on your own.

ab6db582c4fbb359a4c74c3ff4c10405.png

What I do care about is if someone calls random votes on me or other players for no apparent reason. When you do that you get banned.

sillysam

Unremarkable User
You said those exact words,"Why do you hate me". Anyways I'm not here to cause drama. Vote was not random or for no apparent reason. You also didn't ask me why I votemuted you, and were pretty quick to ban.
Do those short phrases bother you? Then say something. Can't hate you, I don't know you. :S

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You said those exact words,"Why do you hate me". Anyways I'm not here to cause drama. Vote was not random or for no apparent reason. You also didn't ask me why I votemuted you, and were pretty quick to ban.
Do those short phrases bother you? Then say something. Can't hate you, I don't know you. :S
I don't care if you like me or not or what stupid things you or other people say in-game.

sillysam

Unremarkable User
Then why quote it? Has nothing to do with the vote. I did not type or say a single word to you tonight. You're basing your ban today about vote abuse because of something in the past?
You seem to have a problem with me. I just type random stuff in-game.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No I just don't believe your story since you are always trying to make me mad in-game for no apparent reason then you call a vote for no apparent reason.

sillysam

Unremarkable User
Look I'm not trying to make you mad. That just sounds strange. I don't even know what it really means. Just a silly idiot in-game. However, let's leave it at this since you will not unban me tonight.
Don't want drama out of nothing. Have a pleasant night.