[HLRX] Juggler Freak67

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Hello, I have been having a problem for a while of not being able to connect to a server. I know the server is up and running due to several of my friend in the server. I used to be able to connect to the server, but then steam updated and I wasn't able to connect anymore. I have reinstalled steam, but the same exact problem was there. I didn't change any settings in my router either, so it shouldn't be a problem in there. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hello, I have been having a problem for a while of not being able to connect to a server. I know the server is up and running due to several of my friend in the server. I used to be able to connect to the server, but then steam updated and I wasn't able to connect anymore. I have reinstalled steam, but the same exact problem was there. I didn't change any settings in my router either, so it shouldn't be a problem in there. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Try to verify the integrity of your game cache.
  1. Launch Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

verifygcf2.gif

[HLRX] Juggler Freak67

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Try to verify the integrity of your game cache.

1. Launch Steam
    From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
I did this, but still the same problem.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Have you tried connecting to the ip address? Find the IP address by clicking properties in the server browser then typing it in console?

Example:
connect 151.80.218.94:27015