Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I bit the bullet and donated yesterday, and everything appears to be working fine other than connecting to full servers. Tried it on a trade server (US2) using connect 46.21.154.179:27015 and it gave me the message that the server was full. I have used this same method on other servers I donate to and it works fine.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not 100% sure, but there could be another donator taking the reserved slot in there.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It often gives that error if you are trying to join as someone else is, I believe? I just keep trying and it eventually goes through. It might also be that your donation hasn't completely been processed yet...do you have other donate benefits?

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It often gives that error if you are trying to join as someone else is, I believe? I just keep trying and it eventually goes through. It might also be that your donation hasn't completely been processed yet...do you have other donate benefits?
"I have used this same method on other servers I donate to and it works fine."

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
yes, i tried the dark and unusual benefits on the other skial.com trade server and they worked.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Try to connect to us2.skial.com instead of the IP, I had the same problem before.