Status
Not open for further replies.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Our steel match is going to be casted by Kip soon. I'll post it when she does.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Looks like a sniper war. Dust's sniper isn't as strong as the one they had last season. If you pull that during the match I can see a tough game

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Dust is all about their comms and teamwork, not their sniper. Jolteon is good but not the best. Maybe it's because of viaduct being a great sniper map, but we've gone against dust and played well with their sniper not doing a lot....that's because their combo is insane.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
BSB was that but that didn't play this season. Void is leading the team for the fall with a lot of skial players if you are interested. I guess you can say DMP is kind of a skial team as most of the team played a lot of skial....mostly dustbowl. AR has a lot of skial players on it as well.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
BSB was that but that didn't play this season. Void is leading the team for the fall with a lot of skial players if you are interested. I guess you can say DMP is kind of a skial team as most of the team played a lot of skial....mostly dustbowl. AR has a lot of skial players on it as well.
BSB/Where da party at master race

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was thinking of an "official" skial team.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you wanna try to do that, go ahead. Be warned that leading a team is a pain in the ass....just ask seth

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Might as well throw this out there: After this season DMP is going to disband due to losing 4 mains and we will lose control of the team to the old leader. Good news is we are going to continue next season under a different name and new leadership including yours truly. Half of DMP will be back along with some other solid players. We have a positive outlook for the fall. But first thing is first: We gotta win tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.