Status
Not open for further replies.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He was on jarate? Your spy should have been able to shut him down, or made him switch to razorback.
ESP prevents that. Also, it was a backup. Our main had an exam and fred was not too effective. Even then, 12k damage and so many kills with that much efficiency in his first match of the season? Also 250 ping because he is on a proxy. At least it looks like one. He connected from China but I found alts where he connected to an IP in NY

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
We made it to the playoffs as 15th seed. It was close.

Now its time for us to stop pretending we are bad and roll to the finals.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We made it to the playoffs as 15th seed. It was close.

Now its time for us to stop pretending we are bad and roll to the finals.
I'm surprised at some of the teams that missed playoffs, but even then I like some of the silver match ups. Good luck to you against Killistrated. You'll need it

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We won 4-0. Was a complete romp. Unfortunately, sizzling stats are completely down so can't link em. As far as I can tell, we will be the #2 seed in the bracket.

Was a strong season for us. We probably played the toughest schedule as 6 of the 8 teams we played are in the playoffs and the seventh being a really good team that would have made playoffs had it been a 2 division type of deal. Only weak team was week 1. Hope we can win it all.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Only UGC players can nominate and vote. They can only nominate and vote in their own division.
Know that, but even then there are players on skial in those divisions.....like rue, who I will put up for all star steel heavy

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We won 2-1.

http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/250591
http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/250662
http://sizzlingstats.com/stats/250739

This was the craziest match I will ever take part in. First round we held for 9 minutes and won pretty easily. Bear in mind that Grima was in a CEVO match so we were using Manty on scout. Second round we were on offense and we got shut down trying to go to D. 15 minute cap and they rolled us that round. We felt like shit. We felt it was over. But then, the hero came to our aid.

GRIMA!

He came in and we moved Manty back to sniper. But our defense was piss poor and they capped in 3:54. Even worse, our med dropped while capping A. But then, the dream came true. Me, Grima, and Manty capped B and C and did an all out on E. Grima weathered the biggest storm of projectiles and held on as we took them down 1 by 1. We won in 2:56. It was honestly a complete shock. We all felt we were going to lose, then the last push was the greatest push I will ever be apart of. That is a GG. The journey continues for DMP.

Reactions: Shula

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY...

THEY NEEDED TO CALL... A HERO

GRIMA

DUN DUN

DUN DUN

ISAVEDTHEDAY

DUN DUN

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
AR we killed other team more times and own first round. Did secret strat where we cap A, B, C, D, then go to E. They never saw it coming.

Second round we killed other team move and won. Medic died once or twice bt we kill their medic too so it okay.

2-0

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
AR we killed other team more times and own first round. Did secret strat where we cap A, B, C, D, then go to E. They never saw it coming.

Second round we killed other team move and won. Medic died once or twice bt we kill their medic too so it okay.

2-0
Your lakeside match was better. Describe it like that man. My heart is still going nuts

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor

2-0

In other words..... 2
riYWOoa.jpg

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Looking at what happened in silver, what the hell? Really, it was upset special with you boys pulling off the biggest all week. Killistrated is legit as well. Can I get stats to see how much work Zeebs or Chuck did, because one of you completely shit on the combo or the engi.

Status
Not open for further replies.