Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Chael's gonna beat that ass

can't fucking wait for that fight, Chael's been talking shit on Silva for like 2 years..there's literally "an hour of chael talking shit about Anderson" on youtube. I think it's funny they couldn't have the fight in brazil because they were afraid for Chael's safety if he won the belt.

I'm kind of disappointed we aren't seeing faber/cruz, but people get injured I guess it's just how the sport is, I was really looking forward to another 5 round fight. I also think Ortiz announced that this will be his last fight, so it's a pretty massive card..but I agree with you, I really hope Chael beats his ass.

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
can't fucking wait for that fight, Chael's been talking shit on Silva for like 2 years..there's literally "an hour of chael talking shit about Anderson" on youtube. I think it's funny they couldn't have the fight in brazil because they were afraid for Chael's safety if he won the belt.

I'm kind of disappointed we aren't seeing faber/cruz, but people get injured I guess it's just how the sport is, I was really looking forward to another 5 round fight. I also think Ortiz announced that this will be his last fight, so it's a pretty massive card..but I agree with you, I really hope Chael beats his ass.
they didn't fight in brazil because of rio+20 was taking all the attention, not because of chael's safety

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
they didn't fight in brazil because of rio+20 was taking all the attention, not because of chael's safety

That's odd, from what I read on cage potato they said the president or whatever governing body they have over there was too afraid for his safety. I don't have trouble believing that's the case either, I can imagine after all the terrible things he said about Brazil there were a lot of threats on him.

But, your point also makes sense, this is arguably one of the biggest cards in a really long time, they def wouldn't want the focus elsewhere, maybe it's a combination of both.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
asilvadance06cd7.gif

FUCK CHAEL