Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fair enough, just when the entire team starts to call a player out on it, its worth looking...

Don't lose hope. It's always worth trying if you genuinely feel someone is cheating. It shows you care. I loved Skial servers for this reason.

tankslayer367

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Don't lose hope. It's always worth trying if you genuinely feel someone is cheating. It shows you care. I loved Skial servers for this reason.
Same, I dont take these kind of measures every day, hence the why I said possible cheat.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Fair enough, just when the entire team starts to call a player out on it, its worth looking...
You're taking this the wrong way

I'm not saying we don't believe she's cheating. She may be, she may not. We need evidence. Hard evidence to prove they're cheating. When you get hard evidence of them cheating, report it to us

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay I watched the demo, where's the hacking part? I just see a sniper high high sens and flicking, normal for a comp sniper.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I don't see any hacking in this, all I see is a competitive level sniper who is really good at their flicks and awareness.

Also, keep in mind that what the player sees is different than the server, a headshot that looks way off target in spectator could be a regular headshot ingame.