loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
this is easy.

just get GMod.

edit:
my bad, I thought he wanted to play TTT in CS:S.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I'm currently totally legally downloading CSS

Is there a way to just put all the textures in a Gmod folder?

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor

I'm not for sure if a copy and paste would work or not.

Why not just go buy yourself a copy of CS:S and stop trying to weasel yourself stuff you don't deserve?

Isil

Epic Skial Regular

yeah, I managed to do it with my gmod without having CS:S that involved directly inserting the files into a particular folder. I forget how to go about it though.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Well, I can get it for you through piratebay, but if you dont want to do that then I cant help you. The torrent I have is just all the textures, maps and models, it isnt the actual game

Mojo9o

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This is actually a sad problem with Gmod. Gmod is its own game and if Gmod uses the same CSS stuff, it shouldn't force you to have it. It should just be a relation... not a REQUIREMENT.

I repeat for your communists: Gmod IS-ITS-OWN-GAME. If Gmod is connected with CSS, Gmod owns the right to share the textures WITHOUT cookie-fudging kicks Counter Strike gangsta Source!

Are these guys with Steam wanting to own a mansion or a $50,000 car, or are they just broke as a totaled car and need more money? Gmod shouldn't be "tied" with CSS.

So ... GHIVE us the EASY route to DL the textures WITHOUT CSS. That's our right right now.

You know what this is REALLY costing? Time. People want to play, not be HASSLED! This is HASSLE, having us need to pay for it.

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I saw a couple addons the other day, this guy put all of the TTT things needed to play it (textures, sounds, etc) for people without CSS. Maybe you could just download those, that's what I did.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
FYI, if you dont want to do all that shit with downloading the textures and all that, just redeem a CS:S gift pass. It should cost a rec or so. A lot easier. Just make sure you dont uninstall CS:S obviously.