• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Mr. Brightside 2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know that this isn't the thread to post this, but I can't file a report because I was abused by someone with a weird name with some weird characters. He's not an admin so I can't find his name or steam id.
He went by TOMB, but the O was replaced by a flower icon.

I was muted and gagged by him for "spamming," when I broke none of skials rules. The rules state that spamming is 1. Advertisings hacks, 2. reporting people that aren't breaking the rules, and 3. calling random votes. I did none of those things. He muted me for complaining that I was being harassed by the users and for calling the server "toxic."

He said that I was complaining when I would say VERY COMMON THINGS TO SAY like "omg r4ndom crits requires skill" when I say it in an obviously joking manner. He could find maybe 3 examples of me getting angry at someone when the other person was saying things very similar to what I was saying. I would be quiet for about 10 minutes every time he got angry at me because I was afraid this donor would get angry at me. He gave me no warning for the mute, as there were no real rules that I broke. I was not, per say, "spamming" as I would wait a while before saying anything no matter how much I did want to say something for fear of the donor.

He overlooked other players who were "complaining" in a joking manner just as I was, but only got angry at me when I did so.

It would be nice if I could find a list of donors or if anyone knows who I'm talking about (someone who goes by TOMB with a flower replacing the O) so I could properly file a report.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This should be in the reports section.

But anyways, unless you can give us hard evidence about what he was doing as well as steam ID, there's nothing we can do.