Can this strategy work with good teamwork and hero choice?

• Total voters

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
The idea is to have 3 people on your team go into the enemy jungle and pull the creeps from the neighboring side lane into the jungle and guide them into the jungle camps and kill the lot of them for a slight advantage in exp/gold and screwing up the enemy lanes.
I tried this in bot games with reasonable success using undying with timbersaw/venomancer.
my current combination that I am planning to test is Undying, Legion Commander, and Leshrac.

Anyone else have ideas of how this could work?

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This entirely depends on pubbies being too stupid to pull off an early gank. It has no use outside of trench games.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The idea is to have 3 people on your team go into the enemy jungle and pull the creeps from the neighboring side lane into the jungle and guide them into the jungle camps and kill the lot of them for a slight advantage in exp/gold and screwing up the enemy lanes.
I tried this in bot games with reasonable success using undying with timbersaw/venomancer.
my current combination that I am planning to test is Undying, Legion Commander, and Leshrac.

Anyone else have ideas of how this could work?
enchantress over leshrac or legion commander?

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
This entirely depends on pubbies being too stupid to pull off an early gank. It has no use outside of trench games.

This. The only way it would work is if the enemy team just didn't know how to respond to it. Five single-queuers with no familiarity to such a strategy might do what a lot of pub players do, that being just staying on their lanes and playing like robots. However, I'm open to being proven wrong. Show me a team that can make this strategy work, heck I'd even be willing to try doing it a couple rounds with you, and my mind might be swayed.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Eh, you need heroes who are good level 1 fighters, maybe a veno in place of a leshrac. This also implies that their mid and their trilane/dual lane is relatively weak, aside from that, it could work.

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
Eh, you need heroes who are good level 1 fighters, maybe a veno in place of a leshrac. This also implies that their mid and their trilane/dual lane is relatively weak, aside from that, it could work.
me and gator did undying and veno before and it works, but i wanted a little more threat to their towers, while having a pretty good lvl 1 fighting ability. since their are few creeps to distract his powers like in lane